The President’s Council is the main advisory Body for the President in all decisions involving administration, academic and financial affairs. It is composed of the President as Chairman, the two Vice Presidents, Treasurer, Deans, Principals, Registrar, Director of Student Affairs, Human Resource Development Officer, Campus Ministry Officer, Community Development Services Officer, and the Research Development Officer.
The main function of the council is to advise the President, to maintain good communication among the top administrative officers of the institution and to foster close cooperation in achieving the purpose and objectives of the institution.
- Gives advice to the President on decisions/questions presented to the Council
- Gives feedback on activities, projects, and programs being considered or planned by the President
- Provides the President and other Council members an accomplishment/status report of responsibilities assigned to the sector or unit
- Acts as top policy-making body on policy areas not subject to Board approval
- Serves as a clearing house for all proposals submitted through proper channel and transmits these to the appropriate official body, committee or to the Board of Trustees for appropriate action
- Deliberates on institutional matters brought to its attention
REV. FR. JESSIE P. PASQUIN, DCC
President/Vice President for Academics/Vice President for Administration and Finance/Dean, Graduate School//NAP Overseer/Head, Physical Plant, Logistics, and Security
REV. FR. DARYLL DHAN L. BILBAO, DCC
Treasurer/Community Development Officer
MELODY A. ZARAGOZA, Ed.D.
Dean, College of Arts and Sciences and Education/PAASCU Coordinator for College Department
OFELIA P. CORONADO, CPA, MBE
Dean, College of Business and Technical-Vocational Courses/PAASCU Coordinator for College Department
ELMER C. ORGANIA, RN, PhD
Dean, College of Nursing/Curriculum Committee Chairman
NILA S. TORNO, Ed.D.
Principal, Grade School Department/PAASCU Coordinator for Grade School Department
ELMER G. MUYCO, MA
Principal, Junior and Senior High School Department/PAASCU Coordinator for High School Department
JOHNNY C. GARCIA, MA
Human Resource Development Officer
ENGR. KATHRYN N. PURAZO, MSIT
Director of Student Affairs/Socio-cultural Coordinator/Program Head, BSCS/BSCpE
SR. ESTHER A. RULE, OND
Institutional Campus Ministry Officer
VIVIEN J. RAMISCAL, MBA