The Notre Dame of Tacurong College offers scholarships to poor but deserving students. Such scholarships are:
- Honorable (100% discount in tuition fee) – students with an average grade of 95% and above with no grade below 93%.
- Distinction (50% discount in tuition fee) – students with an average grade of 93% and above with no grade below 90%.
Bishop Mongeau Scholarship
This is granted to poor but deserving freshmen students who tops the entrance examination given by the school and who satisfies the other requirements set by the school. Transferee and/or returnee students are no longer qualified in this scholarship.
Only 5% (qualified students) will be chosen among the total population of freshmen students. Among that 5% (qualified students), 30% will be granted a Full Scholar (100% discount in tuition fee) and 70% will be Half Scholar (50% discount in tuition fee).
This scholarship program is only valid for one (1) semester. However, if the student prefer to continue his study in Notre Dame of Tacurong College, he may be qualified in any other scholarships granted if they pass the standards set by the school.
100% Tuition Fee discount is granted for 1 semester only to the TOP 1 student per strand of the graduating class.
50% Tuition Fee discount is granted for 1 semester only to the TOP 2 student per strand of the graduating class.
- Sports and Socio-cultural Scholarship – up to 100% tuition fee discount is granted to a deserving varsity player or Teatro Balintataw member.
- Sibling Discount – applicants can avail of the discount provided that their siblings are enrolled at NDTC.
- 3rd Child – 50% discount in tuition fee
- 4th and succeeding children – 100% discount in tuition fee
- CHED Scholarships – full merit half merit, PESFA, and SNPLP is granted to students who applied to CHED and passed the requirements.
- Tulong Dunong is granted through the respective District.
- YSLEP Caritas Scholarship – scholars are granted P 12,500.00 per semester.
- Student Personnel Assistant – 100% free tuition and miscellaneous fees are granted to students who applied and passed the screening requirements.