The Graduate School of Notre Dame of Tacurong College is an integral unit in the mission of the institution. Its establishment is the formal recognition of the need and desire of NDTC to provide scholarly environment for school personnel and students through posttertiary programs.
- Provide opportunities for graduate quality education in selected disciplines.
- Upgrade educational standards by cooperating with regional and national associations, particularly the NDEA, in programs and activities.
- Promote development of variant ethnic groups through research and needs-tailored programs promote and support scholarship through research and publications.
- Facilitate the total human, spiritual and professional development of the whole person animated by Christian values, making knowledge and competence as dispositions for service.
- Develop pedagogical skills and skills of curriculum development for teachers at the elementary, secondary, collegiate and post-tertiary levels.
- Provide community services through researcher-based assistance and intervention.